Joytrip Chewable Tablet
Hyoscine hydrobromide temporarily reduces the effect of movement on the balance organs of the inner ear and the nerves responsible for nausea. Because Hyoscine Hydrobromide tablets melt in the mouth, absorption into the bloodstream is very rapid and they can be taken up to 20-30 minutes before travelling or at the onset of sickness.
Dosage & Administration
- Adult & Children over 12 years: 300 mcg 30 minutes before journey, then 300 mcg 6 hourly if needed. Maximum 3 doses in 24 hour
- Children 4-12 years: 150 mcg 30 mins before journey. Maximum 300 mcg in 24 hours
- Children 3-4 years: ½ tab (75 mcg) 30 mins before journey. Maximum 150 mcg in 24 hours
- Are allergic (hypersensitive) to hyoscine hydrobromide or any of the other ingredients in the tablets
- Have any of the following conditions: Glaucoma, Blockage of intestines (Paralytic ileus), Narrowing of stomach outlet (Pyloric stenosis), Myasthenia gravis, Enlarged prostate gland